Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect: name, email address, phone number, IP address, your interactions with our website and information provided by third parties, cookies and other similar technologies. Also, using the IP addresses helps us to understand geographic information about our website visitors so that we can improve our website’s targeting.
We may use this information to share news and Products and Services offered by Marketing Nest.
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. The cookie can then be used to provide you with personalized information. Cookies are used to better customize the content that you and other users will see. We may use the information to= research and understand how our users’ habits are similar or different so that we can enhance your experience on our website. We do not collect any personally identifiable data from cookie derived data without your permission.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to choose whether or not to accept cookie.
– A referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the web URL you linked from and it is automatically gathered by our web server. This information is used by Marketing Nest to determine broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information customised to your interests.
– IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. You will not be personally identified from this information.
– Environment variables we gather, usually through Google Analytics, include time, type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is used for broad demographic information and personalising websites, such as serving small images to mobile devices.
– Third party cookies are cookies placed by websites and/or third parties. These cookies may be used on our website to improve our products or services or to help us provide more relevant advertising. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies for these external services, for example, Google’s Data Use Policy.
– Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies like those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand how our site is being used, how long a visitor spends time on our website, what pages visitors find most useful, and the channel they used to reached at the website.